Income, Expenses and Goals Reports:
Rental properties background:
I have three rental units, all condos. I wanted to invest in rental properties but I wasn’t ready to take on the full the risk of home ownership on my own, so I opted for the condo option.
I started keeping track of my expenses in detail in October 2017 so I could figure out how much I would need once my kids move out and I am retired.
- March 2018 – Income, Expenses & Goals
- February 2018 – Income, Expenses & Goals
- January 2018
- December 2017 – Part 2
- December 2017 – Part 1
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- Monthly Goals – The Beginning
Monthly Grocery Budget
We are a household of five (three grown children). We don’t eat out very often. One of my daughters is celiac so we buy gluten-free products (flour, pasta and bread mainly) which are more expensive than regular products. We have one small dog and two cats. And we host a family dinner every Sunday with 10-14 people depending on the week.
- Almost There! March 2018 Grocery Budget
- 5 Proven Ways To Save Money On Groceries – February 2018 Grocery Budget
- Maybe I Am Not So Frugal After All! January 2018
- My December Grocery Challenge Was A Fail, Here is Why
- Grocery Budget – November 2017
- October 2017 – Grocery Budget
- Grocery Budget – September 2017
- How I Plan to Save $60 a Week on Groceries
- Monthly Grocery Spending Report – The Beginning